Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Coy 365/92

Yay, I'm all caught up with my posts! Avery and I went to the park today to take some pictures. It's fun to discover new things. There was a fishing derby going on for children. Everyone was crowded around the pond with fishing poles and great hopes of catching the "big one". We were also able to talk to a kind older man walking his dog. Of course, if you saw in a previous picture with Avery's fear of animals, she was a bit scared of the pint-size pooch. Compilation Sunday is coming up. Blake and I trade off every other Sunday on who is coming up with the idea for the post. For example, Blake came up with writing about snoopjes so I had to take a picture to coincide with it. It's my turn tomorrow to give him a picture and he has to write. Any ideas?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment