Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tennies

 
Ok, I've fallen off the exercise wagon and I can't get up. I keep telling myself I need to get back into it but it's so easy to find reasons why I can't go. A few days ago I got this idea in my head that it would be fun to ride the bike to church. I got the bike down (off the hook in the ceiling of our garage) which was quite the feat in itself, hooked up the bike caddy, and strapped my youngest two children in. I left the house, allowing myself 10 minutes to arrive. Half way into my journey I thought, "What am I thinking? This isn't very enjoyable." I had to exert myself beyond what my body has been used to. We got there but the whole time I was there I knew I had to make the return trip. I think if I were actually in shape the trek wouldn't be so arduous. I will make that trek again and I WILL enjoy it more the next time. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment