Sunday, January 2, 2011

games

 
We played some games while we were visiting. Some traditional like Draw Scrabble and some not so traditional (at least for us who lived during the Atari Era) like Guitar Hero. I don't know if I was good at either. Draw Scrabble can be a nail-biter when one plays with Blake. Realistically, there is no time to bite nails. One has to get in the zone if there's even a chance. Sometimes when I play with him I can't even draw the Scrabble tiles quickly enough as he's yelling out, "DRAW!" "DRAW!" before I have a chance to collect my thoughts and figure out where to add the next letter. Then there's Guitar Hero. I only had the nerve to try it once. It's intimidating to watch my niece fly through the difficult levels with ease as if she's a back-up for The Edge. It was fun to play, even if I didn't excel like Webster or The Edge.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment