Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fun Guy vs. fungi

 
The C-dawg and I went on a hiking trip Friday. We were so excited to have a day with just the two of us. Often after we drop the kiddos and daddy off at school he says something like, "It's just you and me mommy." We had to pack for our "big" hike. We don't like to go hungry. We got some cappuccino made, packed a granola bar and some graham crackers and we were on our way. There's an oak preserve that our family likes to frequent while the weather is nice. Along the trails are numbers which probably indicate a point of interest but we've never figured out what they are suggesting we pause for. The kids just like to find the numbers along the path. Carter was rather impatient of all my picture taking but I managed to get a few. He humors me for awhile and then he just wants to run around. We had a great morning together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment