Saturday, April 9, 2011

Variety


The annual variety show happened last night. My husband was entertaining. He was a busy, busy man this week. Between getting all this organized and helping me out (I sprained my ankle this week), he was a man on the go. Last year, they started the tradition of handing out balloons to all the young audience members. Our children are always excited for this night. They were all in the car waiting for us to leave. I don't think we've ever had that happen before. Usually we are asking them to pick something up or get their shoes on or brush their teeth...They will remember a fun night seeing daddy on stage, Blake will remember the blood, sweat and tears, and I will always remember all four of my children in the car, ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun night! How did you sprain your ankle? Not fun! Hope it heals up quickly.

    ReplyDelete