Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Program

 
Last night was the 2nd/3rd Grade Christmas program. The kids did a great job. Kenna surprised us one afternoon by telling us she tried out for a part for the Christmas program. We were trying to prepare her for a possibility of not making it (based solely on our own singing abilities). We were excited for her that she made the cut. Although she forgot to go to a couple rehearsals, which painfully to a 2nd grader was during last recess, she was still able to sing. She said before the performance that she was nervous. I don't blame her one bit as I am not inclined to stand out in front of many people. I could tell her nerves were in high gear as she sang with 7 other children because I don't think I saw her smile once. This picture of she and Jacie is before the performance.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment