Sunday, December 18, 2011

Guess?

 
Are there any guesses as to what this is that adorns our Christmas tree each year? I have to say it started out as my least favorite ornament in the beginning of our marriage. I couldn't believe he wanted it on our tree and especially competing for the height and rank of the star. Each year we have "sparred" over it and each year it has made his way back on. Some years, it has appreciatively made it to the backside of our tree (or I would prefer maybe to say the dairy ere of our tree :) ) and some years he is just a bit too high up. Blake insists that it is always the FIRST ornament on our tree which only adds to the audacity of it. Well, we're going on 12 years of this and it actually holds quite a bit of fun memories. I would never mention this to Blake, but it actually is a fun one now because of all the memories tied to it. If he ever asked me point-blank whether I liked "him" (him being the ornament), I would never admit it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment