Monday, March 12, 2012

Anticipation

 As you can see we have a few eager kids ready to tackle the snow.  We went to Montecito this weekend with I believe 10 other couples and their families.  Planning for this trip we were worried there wouldn't be enough snow to sled, but we had just enough.  It was so nice to wake up, go downstairs and decide whether I wanted a latte, or tea or whatever else they offered.  The kids made great use of the hot chocolate machine.  I didn't know which would break first, the machine, or the kid's stomachs.  Carter and Avery won that battle but Jacie and Kenna were feeling sick the next day.  Jacie said, that morning prior to getting sick, "I'm sick of hot chocolate."  I asked her how many she had, she replied, "5 or 6."  All the meals were provided and there were some planned activities for the kids.  It was truly a vacation for us all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment