Wednesday, August 14, 2013

First Day Back

Well, actually, first half-day back. Here we are again. I know everyone says time flies, it really does. First day of school for all my fam. Carter starts Kindergarten today (insert sad face for mom and happy face for C-dawg), Avery starts 2nd grade, Kenna starts 4th grade, Jacie starts 5th grade, and Blakey starts his 18th? year of teaching. WOW! It was a big day here because Carter had to say "goodbye" to his blankie today and Jacie starts rotating classes. My first load of laundry today contains P.E. clothes and a blankie. Usually laundry brings me to tears but not because of milestones but rather the amount. I know it is all good and we are truly blessed. The kids (and Blake) have a great school to go to everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment