Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Candy parade

 
We went to a Christmas Parade with some friends last weekend. I do have a clear picture but I kind of like this one. It shows that kids don't sit still, for one, but it's kind of fun to see the time lapse before your eyes. We had a lot of fun. I was thankful that we all met up again after starting out at A&W, because for awhile I didn't think I would see the group again that night. I got separated from the group, everyone, including my children and my purse so I was really excited to be reunited. I must have a problem with this because I got separated once when a few of us women were shopping together too. I know, as moms, we worry about that with our children but seldom did I think I would be the one that was lost. I guess I'm going to have to be put on a leash or something.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment