Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gourmet

 
We have done this type of dinner with our couples big "small group" (I say big because even though only 9 couples were in attendance, many couldn't make it) for the last 3 or 4 years. It is always a lot of fun.

I was intrigued enough to look it up and finally found that it's spelled gourmet but pronounced (throaty, clear-your-throat sound huh-or-metta). I don't think Webster is endorsing my phonetics, but anyway, it can be a Dutch Christmas Eve traditional dinner. If anyone has better insight to this please feel free to inform me!

Everyone has a double burner in front of them with little fry pans. You get to cook all your food in those and wrap them up it up in a tortilla when it's done. Everything is chopped fairly small so it can cook up rather easily. Last year we even made panakoeken for our dessert. Mmmm Mmmm
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment