Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dentist

 
Some people maybe get a coffee once a week. Some might exercize. I go to the Dentist/Orthodontist. Between Kenna who just got a spacer put in or cavities being filled or teeth cleaning, I have been learning all things dental. I now know what a cross-bite is. I know about genetics (Blake's side, of course :) ), how to budget, make appointments, and sign my kids out of school.

Here is Carter's first Dentist appointment. He did such a great job! They took x-rays (which he promptly corrected the dentist and said, "No, they're not x-rays, they're pictures). He got to look like Joe Cool during the cleaning portion of the visit and his most anticipated part. . . the treasure box. He picked out a pair of shades while Jacie appropriately picked out a ring.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment